

After a long day Friday, I realized that I am no longer in the "cute" pregnancy stage, if there really is one. I worked all day, drove to Hobbs, went to Applebees and Wal-Mart.......then I saw the dreaded kankle. With about two and a half months to go, I can only imagine the size of my kankles in the near future. Long ago (in about March) I traded all my stylish shoes for flip-flops, so I am dreading the wet and cold weather.
This weekend was spent in Hobbs shopping and relaxing, while Tim, Cody, and the boys went for an outing of their own. We attended church this morning, ate at Cattle Baron's and headed home.
Naptime is calling my name so I better go and put my feet up. We don't want those children laughing at my kankles, so we need to keep away the swelling.


2 comments:
Oh no, not the kankles!!!
I had fun this past weekend, even if we did have to deal with our dreadful kankles. I didn't even realize you took a picture of yours.
Post a Comment