
Little Brody is getting big. He went last week to have his second RSV shot. When they weighed him he was 12 lb 4 oz! He is 3 1/2 months and growing everyday. On Christmas Day he have me his first real smile and now he is talking to us and smiling when we talk to him. It was hard going back to school after spending so much time together, but he is staying at grandmas everyday. They are speaking to him in spanish, so hopefully he will be bilingual and learn the language easily. I know I have had a difficult time-I just don't understand alot of it.Well, I am off to do some online shopping because I am having some withdrawals. Just kidding...but Brody does need some 3-6 mo clothes..so wish me luck on sales!


2 comments:
He is adorable and a very lucky lil' boy to have such loving and attentive parents! Hope to see him in July-
OK, I know I always say I can not tell that he is getting bigger, but I really can tell now. Can't wait to see him Friday.
Post a Comment