This bow is for my cousin Chloe, who will be here in a couple of months. Don't I make a cute model?
I will explain....Friday night I took Brody over to Pecos and we spent the night. I left Saturday after lunch and Brody had his first overnight stay with PawPaw and Bia. I am sure they had fun.
Tim's birthday is on the 3rd, so we celebrated yesterday.He wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch a UFC fight, which I am not crazy about. I wound up having a good time though. We were going to spend the night in Odessa, but decided to drive home instead.
I have been getting really congested in the mornings, so much so that (Iknow this is gross) I wind up gagging and heaving because it is so thick. Last year at this time the same thing happened and the doctor said I had rhinitis and prescribed me nasonex and claritin. So a few weeks ago I started taking it here and there to try to avoid the severe congestion. This morning I woke up,tried to clear my nose and throat, and took the medicine as usual. I layed back down in bed and starting itching really badly. Low and behold, my right forearm was covered in hives. I decided that I would go to the ER when they started coming up on my face and neck. I am one to never go to the ER unless it is a dire emergency, but hey, I have already met my out of pocket expense for the year with my previous bout in the hospital. By the time I saw the doctor they had spread down my legs and were all over me. After a shot in the butt and benedryl, they finally went away. But guess what, they are popping back up as I speak. Maybe I will get some sleep tonight...yeah right!



1 comment:
He would make such a cute little girl, not really, if he were a girl he would look like a boy.
Post a Comment