Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God Answers Prayers

Thanks to all of you who have been thinking about us while we have gone through this difficult time. It is amazing what God does when you go to Him in prayer. So many times in relationships we are scared to admit to our friends, family, and the world that we are struggling, afraid of what others might say or think about us. I have always been afraid of what others think of me, but I have realized that you need others around you to lift you up when you get down. So many times I have held in my true feelings, until I eventually blew up. None of us are perfect, so we shouldn't judge one another, but be there for one another through thick and thin.

Tim and I have been together for almost five years. Five years of joy, hardships, happiness, and struggles. I am thankful for this wonderful man God has blessed me with, because he has taught me alot over the years. We had a rough couple of weeks recently. Sometimes that is what it takes to bring you closer together as a couple.

On a brighter note, we are out of school Friday and Monday. I am so excited to have a four day weekend to catch up (I still havent unpacked everything) and rest. This will be Brody's first Easter; lets just hope he doesn't try to stick any chocolate, foil, jellybeans, or boiled eggs in his mouth, since everything he picks up goes straight for his mouth. See everyone soon!

4 comments:

shaye said...

I couldnt agree more Lin~ sometimes it takes a couple to get down to a breaking point before eyes are opened and you realize the true love you have between you. And in most cases you are forced to start appriciating eachother again and realizing what brought yall together in the first place. God bless yall in this process. I will be praying for yall.

Coody Corner said...

Yes, God does hear and answer. Tim is a very special man - love him...worth hanging on with both hands - as tight as you can...

Pat and Laura Potter said...

I am glad that you both are "mending" things up...just remember to always be fair to each other and to RESPECT each other, everything else will fall into place!
Much Love-

Linda Judd said...

It's really a faith-builder to hear how prayer has been effective in someone's life. Thanks for sharing. When you share your needs, it gives others the opportunity to "rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep."