He is just toooo cute! I bet he keeps you on your toes. I am sure that you are tired of hearing this, but enjoy every moment because before long you will look at him and wonder where all that time went.
He is a cutie...very handsome. I think he has many of Tim's features, but the same shaped face of you. He favors you both. He will have many girls "crushin" on him throughout his school years!
3 comments:
Awww, what a sweetie! I love his big, wide eyes in the third picture. I can't wait to see him again!
He is just toooo cute! I bet he keeps you on your toes. I am sure that you are tired of hearing this, but enjoy every moment because before long you will look at him and wonder where all that time went.
He is a cutie...very handsome. I think he has many of Tim's features, but the same shaped face of you. He favors you both. He will have many girls "crushin" on him throughout his school years!
Post a Comment