Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby #2 and Cowboy Brody

This pic isn't the greatest but we can all tell it has Tim and Brody's head. LOL
11 weeks and already growing





Here it looks like the gingerbread man, only upside down.




Where should I begin? It has been awhile and I can't even remember what has happened recently. I guess I will start with Brody. He is really becoming an independent little booger, running all over the place. Recently, he has begun talking alot more, although I think it is a mixture of english and spanish. It sounds somthing like this: "Alllalllabalatatata ahhhhhhhh bulagahurbalauada....." (you get the point) All I can make out is "mamamama" and "dadadada" and when I sing "Take a bath, Take a bath, Brody wants to take a bath, " he says "bat bat bat." When you tell him no he gets mad. Lately he has been squealing just to hear himself. I'm not sure how he will react to baby #2.
I went to get a sono on Thursday with my new doctor and then we had to go to the high risk doctor after that...so we got two sonograms in one day! The baby looked like it was doggie paddling. It was cute. Everything looks good for now and we go back to the high risk doctor in 10 weeks to get another sono. Cross your fingers all goes well.
Well, only one more week of school left and then me and Brody get to sleep in....yay! Maybe we will get snow this Christmas!


1 comment:

Coody Corner said...

Are you going to find out what it is or be surprised????? I am so excited for you and Tim.....