Thursday, September 9, 2010

I know, I know, I'm a Bad Blogger

I have been so bogged down lately with school and children and all sorts of distractions lately, but I figured a picture post would suffice. School is going well, mostly due to the fact that I have chosen to have a good year. I started out doing a weeks lesson on respect and it has paid off. I am trying to have a better relationship with each student by opening up more and learning about them. Before I was closed off. All it takes is asking a question or giving them a compliment. In return, I see alot more smiley faces in the hallway and students saying, "Hi Mrs. Lara" or "You look nice today." I am a patient person, except when I have to repeat myself more than twice, or twenty times. haha But I am trying to hold my tongue and do what is best for the student. Everything came so easy to me in school, so when a student doesn't understand automatically I sometimes get frustrated. Anyways, on to life. Brody turns two at the end of the month...I am debating over Mickey Mouse or Pirate theme. I better choose fast. Cooper just turned three months and is probably about 10 1/2 pounds. He is already wearing some six month clothes. He is smiling alot now, so I think I am going to have two happy boys. Cooper is still on his apnea monitor, but I take it off of him for a couple of hours here and there. We had a scorpion infestation not too long ago, but spraying helped and we haven't seen anymore. This week our hot water heater leaked and soaked the new carpet in our closet. It stinks. Bad. So Tim is going to lay some leftover wood the previous owners left this weekend. I could go on and on but I need to get some things done. Just thought I would post before my mom starts asking when I am going to post. lol












New paint job in the foyer



daddy is so mean!











































1 comment:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Your boys sure are cutie-pies! Did Cooper get the package we sent a while back? Love your foyer too. Great Job!