
Here is the newest picture of the ever-growing belly. This week I have begun to fill out a little more. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and then we are heading to Marfa...Tim is going to rope on Sunday. We dropped the dogs off in Pecos tonight because they are to difficult to travel with....plus it is hard to find someone to stop by to take care of them. Aspen is "with puppies" so I am glad she is with someone I trust in case she has them. I am extremely tired...so I am going to hit the sack. I will let you know how this doctors appointment goes.
By the way, I love photoshop. My pictures always have the palest colors, so I have to darken them or add a "glow."


3 comments:
Finally a new post, hehe!
I didn't know Aspen was pregnant. Way to go Pancho!
Just wanted to sat I enjoy reading your blog. There are times that I miss being pregnant. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment