Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week 12-13


These past two weeks have found me feeling better than usual. I haven't really felt what I would call "horrible" at all the past three months. "Blah" was the overall feeling up until last week. My appetite is slowly increasing and I believe I have gained one or two pounds...or at least feel like it. Last week I made another internet purchase, which was the baby book and blue and tan burp rags. I think they are just adorable! In the picture above, the right side of the book looks a little pink, but I assure you it is a light cream color. I am anxious to know what it is so I can start buying things here and there for the nursery. Hopefully next month we will know what it is.

This week was a productive one for Tim..I put him to work building a fence in the backyard so that we can have company over and barbeque. The dogs jump all over you...I plan on cleaning it up and planting some grass. Tim doesnt like to do things around the house because it is a rent house...but my philosophy is...if we are going to be here a few more years we mind as well have it the way we want. I plan to buy a pool to keep cool during the summer also.

School is coming to an end! Hooray!!!I believe I have gotten my way with not coaching next year. I just don't know how people do it with newborns!

Our next appointment is May 23....
More updates later!!

No comments: