



Within a minute of laying on the table the woman says, "It's a boy!"
Tim yells, "Yes! It's a little Tim!" (making arm movements)
Sonographer says, "It's a little Tim!"
Linsey pokes her lip out.
-------------
I am happy the baby is healthy and that is all that matters. I really wanted a girl but having the boy has it's advantages. 1-they cost less (well maybe not ...check out some of the clothes I bought yesterday...i think he is going to be preppy) 2-Tim will be more likely to babysit and take him everywhere, especially when he is old enough to hold a rope. He is going to be such a great dad and he is so excited.
The baby was asleep for the 10 minute session and wouldn't wake up. My mom said he takes after me..he is lazy. I pointed out he has Tim's huge noggin. Tim said he had my stomach. We laughed because the baby kind of punched me with one arm and she went back and forth a few times. The baby wouldnt turn around or roll over so we couldnt see the front of his body, which she said was a good thing because they look pretty scary at this age! I am glad technology allows us to see the baby so early. I think I would freak out if I didnt get to see the baby until it was born because you dont know what might be wrong.
I will leave you with a few pictures. One is of the computer room as it is right now. Tim needs to finish painting the top half of the walls. I think we will go western, but with a twist. I am not into the horsie/pastel/cartoonish or too old for your age decor. I can't decide on a main color so I am going to do something wild. I found this blanket that I am going to revolve the room around. It has all the colors I have been contemplating so I can use them all as accents. I might just buy a plain bedding set and add to it, using the blanket. I bought decorative paper and letters and plan on doing many projects. I have decopazing (probably spelt that wrong) here lately so I am going to have fun. I have this calendar that I bought at chik-fil-a a couple of years ago that has cows doing funny things so I will definetely frame some of those.
We are going to name him Brody. As for the middle name, we are not sure yet. what do you think...we like Kole, Allen, Laine, Kade...any suggestions? Remember, we are hicks. lol
I will leave you with pics. And we are STILL waiting for Aspen to have her puppies.
Well, for some reason it uploaded my photos at the top. I can't figure out why I can't post a pic...write, etc.



2 comments:
Dang Linsey. You've known, what, 24hours? I bet you have the letters finished already. A boy is probably good for you. You'd be in the poor house if it was a girl.
I'm glad you showed some of the clothes you bought. When I was at the store I was having a hard time imagining what you'd put a boy in. I love the preppy look but didn't know if it was too yuppy for a west Texas hick baby :) And I have no idea where to find hick baby clothes. I see he'll be well dressed in his Ralph Lauren.
Congrats!!! His clothes are so cute! About the middle name, I am partial to Laine because that is my middle name and my baby girls name is Laney, but they are all so cute!
Post a Comment