
.jpg)
.jpg)


Not much has happened pregnancy-wise in the last few weeks, although I have started having the tightening of the uterus on and off and I have felt him moving here and there. My stomach doesn't really seem to be growing, but I am sure it is. I feel like I look how I did at two months!
I have had good days and bad days. The typical day for me consists of sleeping until 9 or 11...watching tv and relaxing, although I know I should be exercising. Some days I will clean here and there, but the puppies have been keeping me busy. They actually got their first bath today and were introduced to puppy food last night. Only the little white pig got the hang of it...he is twice the size of the runt, but I have to say he is adorable.
I bought a new camera the weekend of the fourth, so I didn't get any pictures of the rodeo or the 4th of July. Guess who chewed the cord to my other camera?? That would be Aspen, who has reverted back to puppyhood and has been peeing and pooping whenever and wherever she prefers. Cody took Pancho to live with him so once the puppies leave Aspen is on her own again, except for Gia and Kodi who reside in the backyard. They have recently discovered how to get out of the backyard, so I hope Gia doesn't end up pregnant. That would be lovely.
Only a little over a month until school starts. Where did the summer go? Oh well, the sooner it gets here the sooner I will get to meet my little Brody!


No comments:
Post a Comment