Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brody Week 2

I liked my first bottle!
I love to sleep. I am a mellow baby.
Daddy posed me for this picture. He doesn't like the Longhorns.
My first outfit! These are newborn pants and a preemie onsie. I am so small!

Hi everyone. I just came home for a short while to tidy up a bit. Tim and I drove to Andrews today to go to a roping so instead of sitting there, bored to death, I decided to run home for a few hours. The good news is that Brody is eating more and finishing his bottles without falling asleep, so he will probably just be in another week. Yesterday he weighed 4 lbs. 9 oz, which is good considering he dropped to 3 lbs 15 oz. He is now in open crib, which means he is still in the NICU, but they took him off the warmer and put clothes on him and wrapped him in blankets. He has been keeping his temperature where it needs to be. Cross your fingers that we get to take him home soon! He will be two weeks old tomorrow!

3 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Hi Linsey & Tim,
Brody looks GREAT and he is so very handsome! We have been praying every day for all of you! I am so relieved that everything is ok. I love all of his pictures. Congratulations!!
Much Love-
Laura

Tanya said...

I can't wait to meet him, he is so cute.

Linda Judd said...

What a precious little bundle! I know you must be aching to bring him home. Glad it looks like that will happen soon.