Friday, October 3, 2008

Brody's first week in pictures

I like to hold my daddy's finger.

This is the only time we have gotten to hold him. 10/3
10/3
I do have eyes, they just keep them covered. 10/3
9/30 This is my first diaper change by mommy.
They just took him off the respirator.
I love this pacifier!
They have me baking under a light.

Wow. This has been a very long week. I was just released from the hospital this morning and Tim and I came to Kermit to do some things. I am going to lay down for awhile, but will post my adventures as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Bryce had so many questions about all of the things hooked up to Brody. Wyatt enjoyed looking at the new baby in the family.
I am glad to see Brody is doing great. Of course, I am glad to hear that you are well and out of the hospital to.

Kelsey said...

Awwwww, what a cute little family! His hair's a lot lighter than I thought. He looks so good and I'm so glad he's doing so well!

I'm so glad you finally got to go home and we'll be thinking about you these next couple of weeks while Brody's in the hospital.

Gotta love those first diapers :)

Linda Judd said...

Oh, Linsey, he's absolutely precious! So tiny! I'm glad to hear you and Brody are doing well. I know you can't wait to take him home. Isn't NICU a wonderful blessing, though? I'm still praying for you all, and will be watching for new blog posts.