Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chubby Cheeks















Tuesday I took Brody to the doctor again to be weighed and checked again. He is up to 6 lbs. 2 0z! When we brought him home on the 18th, he weighed 5 lb exactly! He loves to eat and his cheeks are filling out more and more. A couple of nights this week he has kept us up ALL night and has been wide awake, but last night he slept perfectly and didnt whine for his pacifier or anything. That is the Brody I prefer! We are enjoying our time with him and anticipate his getting bigger so we can do more things, since now he just sleeps alot.
He has only peed when I opened his diaper twice and once in his little bathtub. He shot himself in the face. It was kind of funny but he didn't think so.
I decided I am not going back to work until Jan. 5. I am taking a MAJOR deduction in my monthly salary but I am sure we will manage. I can't say that school has been on my mind either. I guess that is an indication that maybe it is time to move on???
Friday Brody and I are going to Pecos to hang out at Bia's house. We wanted to get pics of all the kids in their costumes. Of course he will stay inside while they trick or treat. Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW!, he has filled out since I last saw him. He is such a handsome little man.

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Holy Heck! He is growing sooo fast! Soon, you will want him little again, so enjoy every minute. It goes by way to quickly-
Have fun in Pecos and Happy Halloween! Oh, I did not make Lilly's candy corn dress. I usually do make her dresses, but I bought that one off ebay to use as a pattern to make some of my own. They are so cute and easy to do too-