Friday, October 24, 2008

I am almost one month old!

It's time to eat!



This is the preemie outfit Aunt Kelsey sent me. I am busting out of preemies and moving on up to newborns!


My daddy loves me.



And so does my mom.
My mom and I took Brody to the doctor in Odessa on Tuesday. When we left the hospital with him last Saturday, he weighed 5 lbs. 0 oz. On Tuesday he weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz. I think we have a piggy on our hands! The doctor reduced one of his meds and we go back next Tuesday. Hopefully he will be taken off his apnea machine within a month.
All of those quarter pounders while in Odessa are catching up to me. I think I have gained weight here lately. bummer. ....
While leaving the hospital a nurse gave me a coupon for enfamil formula so I called the company and I got a free CASE of formula. That is awesome!!!! I have come to realize that formula is used quickly and it costs way too much!
I can't wait for Halloween so we can dress Brody up. We will post pics of the cute little booger.



5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Man, Aunt Kelsey should have been more on the ball. I figured since we had to go buy Clara some preemie stuff when we brought her home at 7+ pounds that surely Brody would be in them longer.

I guess that's what I get for thinking.

Tanya said...

Same here, I figured Brody would be in them longer as well.

Can't wait to see pics of Brody in his costume, hopefully we see him in person that day.

Pat and Laura Potter said...

He is adorable! Keep the pictures coming. He is growing quickly...that's great! Did you get the bag I sent? Give him a kiss from his family in Oregon! Much love!
Laura & family

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Ok, I am an idiot sometimes...I just read my comments and saw that you got Brody's bag. I did make his bag. I have made a lot of them in the last year or so. I have a new sewing machine and my monogram machine is awesome. Just wish I had more time to make more things! Again, Brody is adorable. Take it easy and just care for him & yourself right now.
Much Luv-

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Hey Lara Family-

What brand/type of formula is baby Brody on?

THX-