Monday, November 10, 2008

Mowhawk Man

"The ladies love the mowhawk!"
We grilled Aspen since she has been barking too much! Just kidding! She is enjoying her days outside and her nights in her kennel. She has only seen Brody through the bars of her kennel, but did manage to lick his little hand. We went to Tims parents house yesterday and cooked out.

Daddy is an OU fan. Brody peed all over this outfit when I was changing his diaper. I guess he doesnt like OU.




Brody is six weeks old today.We go to the doctor tomorrow in Odessa. We are taking him places here and there for short periods of time. So far we have been to Pecos, Alco, Wink, Monahans, and the junior high office. I keep him in his carrier with his hands covered, except for families houses.
He is such a good baby, who doesn't really cry, but makes all sorts of squealing noises. For example, he can impersonate a goat or lamb really well. He has his mommas fat big toe with a little nail and daddys mouth. As he grows I am sure we will see more similarities. He is eating 3 ounces every three hours and is becoming quite the little pig.

4 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

He is very sweet. I wish I was closer so I could hold him! He will be a big boy by the time
The Potter's get to meet him...
Are you still concerned about the twitching/faces he was making a week or two ago? He looks so healthy in his pictures. Enjoy every minute. It goes by so very quickly!

Jennifer said...

He's so adorable!

shaye said...

Thats right Tim....I think Brody is trying to tell you something when he pp'd on his OU outfit~ Deep down he wants to wear RED and BLACK! Go RED RAIDERS! LOL

Lindsey said...

I LOVE THE MOHAWK....and by the way you have been tagged...check out my blog for details!