You don't realize how much you rely on your computer, or internet, until your computer is not working. I had to come up to the school to pay some bills and check in on everyone.
Brody is growing so fast. At his appointment on Tuesday, he was 21 in long and 9 lb 11 oz and got his two month shots. He was a trooper, only crying for a few seconds and then stopping when I picked him up. We had to go back on Friday to get his first RSV shot, then pick up his portraits from Sears, get my hair done, and go to my doctor. My blood pressure was 170/105, which explains these headaches I have had. I hope I don't have to look forward to hypertension my whole life.
Saturday we went to Hobbs for Bryce's birthday party. Tanya and my mom forgot their cameras, but I did have mine, so all the pics are on mine, which can't be accessed until my computer is fixed or I go to my moms house to upload them. Hopefully I will have new pics of Brody up soon.
This will be a busy week...an eye exam, dental appointment, church shower! For some that may seem like an easy week...there is not much excitement in Kermit, Tx, so this is alot for me.


1 comment:
Glad to hear you are all doing good and I hope your headaches get better fast! Take care of yourself...
Post a Comment