Brody and Wyatt hanging out at the restaurant in Lovington. Brody and I went to Hobbs this weekend to visit and to get Brody and Grayson's pictures taken together. They came out really cute.
Brody just started eating cereal. Guess what? He loves it. Tim recorded it on his phone. When I took the spoon out of his mouth he started crying. 

Sweet baby boy.

This is a rare occurence. Tim never smiles for the camera but I made him laugh. Brody thinks mama is crazy!!!
Brody had his 4 month checkup a little late, but we got it taken care of. He weighed 14 lbs 14 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. He has caught up in size and is now bigger than Grayson.He is working on rolling over but is smiling more everyday. I didn't realize how behind he would be on his milestones, but as long as he hits them that is all that matters. I suppose it is good that he isn't rolling around everywhere while we are trying to pack and move in our new house. Brody also had to low heart rate episodes...so here we go another two months on the monitor. It is good to have, but I fear it will be going off nonstop once he figures out how to pull the cords out. He has already been trying to put them in his mouth. We should close on or before March 12....it's right around the corner! All this paperwork and making phone calls has made for a long month.
Better go....it's time to hit the sack.


No comments:
Post a Comment