Spring Break should consist of shorts...not winter hats! (By the way, this is a 12 mo. hat...boy has a big noggin)
I don't think I like peaches...they gave me bumps on my cheeks!
OOOH, let me eat your hand!Last Friday we began moving our things into our new house and painting. A week later, I am still moving the last of my things. I have so much junk! I am thankful to have a new, beautiful home that is suitable for Brody to grow up in. Our rent house was decent, but was not well insulated, caused alot of allergies, and was all tile, which is hard to keep clean. We bought Tim a pool table, so it is hard to keep him in the house. Almost every night he has had friends over and guess who ends up working in the house?? I should have waited to surprise him with the table after we were completely moved in!! haha
It is interesting to watch him learn new things. He is grasping objects and shaking them now and is perfecting his fine motor skills. His bouncer, which is a horse, is getting much use. Sometimes you can even get a laugh out of him if you try for awhile. He's developed a cough this week, which has made him throw up about three times. He feels fine-he is eating good and playing...no fever.
Well it is late enough.. a new post on the house coming soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment