Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our new casa

I finally got around to taking some pictures and posting them. Luckily, most of the rooms in the house were already painted neutral and went with my decor. Many of the rooms are a greenish blue, but they will work for the meantime. The only room I painted was the kitchen, which is the wild room...red and leopard. We got lucky that all of the flooring in the house is about six months old. My to do list is still long and I still have a garage full of items, although the energy I had last week has dwindled. Maybe by the end of the month I will have everything in its place. Going back to work yesterday was not so bad. It was getting up today that was difficult. I felt like a zombie all day.





"Oh mamma, don't tease me!"
The guest room...outside. For those of you who plan to visit: a small retreat all to yourself.

Carrots....not so good.


Guest room and garage #2.



The unfinished kitchen....it has gone from lime green to red....I still need to unpack some boxes and finish painting.




This is the computer room/dining room.





Brody's playroom.








Our bedroom...excuse the unmade bed.







Brody's room with a huge closet.







Living room.








3 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Looks very nice! Congrats....take your time settling in, no need to get it all done in a hurry! You will make yourself crazy. I speak with some experience-
Kiss Brody for us and tell Tim hello from Oregon!

Kelsey said...

Nice! Can't wait to see it and stay in the luxurious guest suite. Looks like you may have a picky eater on your hands. Hopefully he'll learn to enjoy it soon.

Linda Judd said...

Your new home really looks nice! I know how excited you must be about it. Brody is growing so fast! He is adorable. And, yes, I'll remember you guys in my prayers.

-Linda (Clara's "other" Grandma)