"Daddy took me for my first ride on the horse!! He even let me hold the reins."
A quick pic before going to watch daddy rope.
"I know I'm cool..."
"Momma let me get dirty. It didn't help that I kept spitting out the blueberry applesauce!"
Last weekend Tim and I headed for Stephenville for a fun weekend. We originally went because there was a roping Tim wanted to go to, but there were many events going on in the "Cowboy Capital of the World." Friday night we stayed in Abilene, because we didn't feel like driving. I had already tried to get a motel in Stephenville and they were booked. While in Abilene, we just went to Chili's and hung out at the motel. Saturday morning we picked up the horse from the Expo Center and headed towards our destination, where we shopped for awhile. Later that night we went to the Larry Joe Taylor music festival. My friend Robyn was out there...we had a good time just visiting and watching people act stupid. At about 10, we left and headed for our motel. Sunday morning Tim roped and we hit the road....back to west texas.My mom had kept Brody so we met her in pyote that night.
Monday morning started with a Taks bootcamp, followed by the lovely Taks test. I am glad its over. Only one more month of school...that is of course...if we don't get shut down like some other schools in texas!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment