Friday, July 24, 2009

The tooth fairy giveth and taketh away....

Tim and his brother Phillip roping.
Brody in his sombrero.

Brody at grandma's house.



Bryce lost a tooth.



CHEESE!!
Since I haven't blogged in awhile, I can't remember what all has happened lately! We have been on the road here and there and its all just running together, so we will just start out with Brody news. He has his bottom two and top two teeth and is working on another top tooth. While staying over at our house, Bryce finally lost his front tooth, which had been hanging on. It already had a tooth underneath it, but Bryce wouldn't let anyone touch it. He and Wyatt were sitting on Tims feet while he was trying to walk and I guess it rubbed up against his pants. Bryce was not very happy. The tooth fairy was low on funds but decided to bring Brody some teeth also. That next morning we took more pics of all of the kiddos. If you are interested in checking them out the website they are posted at is www.creatingmemoriestx.com.
Last Friday Tim and I went on vacation. We were going to take Brody but Bia watched him instead. We stayed the night in Weatherford, then went to Six Flags on Saturday(and got lost on the way back...which by the way was the MANS fault...), stayed in Weatherford again, and then headed to Decatur to a roping. Tims brother and his family hauled the horses down there and we brought them back so they could go on vacation the rest of the week. Out of over 700 teams, Tim and one guy he roped with were sitting in the 16th position (they were paying 15 holes) but his healer missed. So Sunday night we stayed in Decatur and the tire on Tims truck was making a sound like it was flat and it was squeaking really bad. So he left me at the hotel and went to see if he could fix it. Luckily the nice man at the hotel let me hang out in the room even though check out had passed. We finally left about 4:00 and arrived home about 10:00. The hub on the tire was messed up and he said we would have surely had an accident if we had attempted to drive back home without fixing it. We also were both sick due to allergies on our vacation...fun.
So this week I have attempted to clean the garage and got about half way done...and pulled some crab grass out of the yard. Very productive week....my to do list before school starts is getting longer and longer.........




2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Finally!! I figured that tooth was still hanging in there. Bryce doesn't look at all happy. Now I need to see an after picture.

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Good to hear from ya'll. I think we are all having a CRAZY, BUSY summer! Brody is just too CUTE! Tell Tim hello from Oregon!