Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two Teeth and a Rodeo

Brody has finally learned he can crawl across the house

Clara had a front row seat at the rodeo

On our way to Paw Paw's Birthday Party in Pecos


Tim, Camryn, and Brody at the rodeo




Camryn and Brody just hanging out
Last week was the most eventful week in Pecos. Last Wednesday Brody and myself went to watch the parade and we hung out all week with Kelsey, Clara, Bia, Bryce, and Wyatt. Tim joined us on Friday and he roped on Saturday morning, although he had no luck this time.
Brody went swimming for the first time at Robyn's moms house and he loved it. I wish I had gotten a picture. I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately, but I did finally fix the date on my camera! I actually need to take the date off for some pics, because it ruins them if you want to frame them.

Camryn has a little brother or sister on the way so she enjoyed playing with Brody. She kept saying, "I want to hold it!!"
Brody has gotten his front two bottom teeth, but he hasn't been really fussy. I feel really lucky to have such a good baby. He won't be a baby for much longer, as he just turned nine months old. He has done so much this past month and his personality is emerging more and more everyday.
On Tuesday we went back to Pecos for Mason and Daddy's birthday celebration and had a good meal. Tomorrow brings the fourth of july weekend....hopefully I will take lots of pics!

1 comment:

Amy D.-South Texas said...

hey lindsay! its amy pam and jeffs daughter. i cant wait to see yall next time we come down there. i have a blog too but i get impatien while im tping so there isnt much there.