




This past Saturday I went to Pecos to visit and spent the night. While I was there, I went ahead and gave Wyatt his birthday present, which is a set of "The Hulk" hands. Only one makes sounds but they had a good time playing with them. Of course Bryce wanted to help open them and was very impatient. I tried to explain to him that they were for Wyatt, so Wyatt needed to play with them first. He complied but quickly asked Wyatt if he could play with them. After punching the hall closet door, Bia made them put them up. I should have known the present would encourage violence, but that is what aunts are for. I am in for it when Brody gets here. PawPaw even boxed with them, but Wyatt wasn't very happy when PawPaw knocked him down!
On Sunday we went to church and then Daddy and I went out to the Jobe's ranch to sing with a group from church. It was nice.
Tim got up at about 3:00 am Sunday and rode with a friend to a roping in San Angelo. He has always wanted to go to a US roping, which are huge. They had seven rotations with 100+ teams in each rotation, and he wound up in 15th and won some money in the incentive. I was very proud of him.
In other news, all I have been doing is laying around kicking up my feet. Since my blood pressure was high last visit I am just taking it easy. We are in week 17....4 months...almost half way there! I bought what is actually a twin comforter to lay the baby on when he is in the floor. Aspen looks very ripe and I am just waiting patiently like a mother would do. I think she is having the weirdest cravings....I keep catching her eating socks!!


1 comment:
I see there are no puppies yet. I wonder how many she will have?
Post a Comment